Exclusive nylon martingale leash made with the strongest and softest nylon for a smooth and soft feel to the touch.
- The ends of the leash are stitched and then covered with our traditional hand braided leather.
- Specially thought for showing and training, this leash is gentler on your dog’s neck than a slip leash or choke collar.
- Performs well in the ring and is ideal for walking.
- Solid Zinc Die-cast hardware for extra durability.
- A Tagua bead, also known as the vegetable ivory of the Amazon, is used as a stop that slides along the leash to set and fix the size of the collar for better control of your dog.
- This lead comes in a wide range of exciting colors
- The nylon rope used in our matingale leashes is very durable and strong, and keeps the color for a longer time wash after wash.
- 1/16 in (2 mm) with Zinc Die-cast Nickle plated – 3/8″ ring
- 1/8 in (4 mm) with Zinc Die-cast Nickle plated – 1/2″ ring
- 1/4 in (6 mm) with Zinc Die-cast Nickle plated – 1/2″ ring
Lengths and collar sizes available:
40 in (102 cm) long leash comes with 8 in (20 cm) collar and 42 in (107 cm) long leash comes with 10 in (25 cm) collar
* Check menu options above for colors and sizes available